What you’ll be doing
- Manage daily operations of various support services according to the business and technical requirements.
- Review and design the existing infrastructure and information security architecture.
- Maintain production stability by implementing best practice, enterprise standards, governance and well-defined processes (e.g. ITIL).
- Responsible for enterprise change management and proactive in incident management.
- Drive process improvements and provide documentations for changes.
- Manage IT budget and resources, inventory, assets and vendors.
- Cooperate with other IT related teams for operation and project delivery.
Who we think you are
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years' hands-on experience in IT operations management, with at least 2 years managerial experience in a sizeable organisation. Experience in banking industry or financial institutions is an advantage.
- Possess hands-on technical background in infrastructure support and operations (network, server, VMs, database, etc.), help desk support and management, application delivery support and information security standards.
- Solid work experience in managing enterprise infrastructure including Microsoft AD, O365, Linux, in-house application provisioning, SSO, VPN, VDI, etc…
- Broad knowledge of LAN, WAN, voice, and video technologies is required (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, SDN, DNS, VoIP, CCTV, etc…).
- Knowledge on cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP), DevOps, CI/CD, release management, and/or software configuration management is strongly preferred.
- ITIL / CISA / CISM / CISSP holder preferred; project management skill and background is definitely an advantage.
- Result-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passionate for improvement and good multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese.