Technology Risk Manager
- Develop and implement policies for IT risk control according to regulatory requirements.
- Abreast with latest regulations issued by regulatory bodies and review policies and guidelines when necessary.
- Monitor and identify technology risks of IT systems and operating processes, initiate actions to enhance the risk control level.
- Conduct regular IT key risk assessments and ensure business line comply with IT risk control guidelines, act as focal point to deal with enquiries and assessments from regulatory bodies.
- Initiate training programmes to promote technology risk awareness of the staff of Virtual Bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications is a must.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Information Technology field of banking industry or professional audit firms with at least 5 years’ experience in technology risk management.
- Experience in handling enquiries from regulatory bodies is essential.
- Sound knowledge of HKMA requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume