- Implement and support virtual and cloud platforms including servers, storage, containers, network and system management tools.
- Develop scripts and programs to automate system-related operations.
- Monitor system performance, perform system tuning and trouble-shooting.
- Provide technical support to cloud infrastructure and system integration.
- Manage hardware and software inventory.
- Manage system configuration and monitoring.
- Certificate holder or above in IT or Computer related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge of general Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of networking, virtualization, IT security, cloud, system monitoring.
- Good work ethics, self-motivated and excited to learn.
- Fluent Cantonese and English.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume