Senior Software Engineer
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Full-stack development with latest technologies.
- Enhance our current applications, technical architecture enhancements, code refactoring, incorporating updated libraries.
- Ensure smooth and performant operation of applications in production.
- Maintain our continuous integration and delivery by enhancing to our CI/CD pipeline.
- Create technical documentation.
- Mentor team members, present latest technology trends for internal learning.
- Work closely with other business teams.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experienced in working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc. is preferred.
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Fluent in English, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume