Senior Software Engineer
- Full-stack development with latest technologies.
- Enhance our current applications, technical architecture enhancements, code refactoring, incorporating updated libraries.
- Ensure smooth and performant operation of applications in production.
- Maintain our continuous integration and delivery by enhancing to our CI/CD pipeline.
- Create technical documentation.
- Mentor team members, present latest technology trends for internal learning.
- Work closely with other business teams.
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experienced in working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc. is preferred.
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Fluent in English, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume