Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in managing all regulatory compliance matters within the Virtual Bank.
- Prepare and implement annual compliance plan, build and update regulatory inventory in light of new regulatory changes, assess regulatory development and its impacts on businesses
- Identify regulatory compliance risks, perform assurance review, escalate all actual and potential regulatory and policy breaches and conduct issues to Senior Management
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to all businesses and functions
- Formulate and review policies and procedures including compliance manual to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies
- Engage and maintain strong relationship with regulatory authorities and handle all related enquiries (including regulatory inspections and audits)
- Provide appropriate training and promote compliance culture
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Law, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of legal or compliance experience, prior in-house banking and regulatory engagement experience a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise and deliver high quality work.
- Independent with a strategic mindset, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas
- Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory compliance decisions.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume