Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in managing all regulatory compliance matters within the Virtual Bank.
- Prepare and implement annual compliance plan, build and update regulatory inventory in light of new regulatory changes, assess regulatory development and its impacts on businesses.
- Identify regulatory compliance risks, perform assurance review, escalate all actual and potential regulatory and policy breaches and conduct issues to Senior Management.
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to all businesses and functions.
- Formulate and review policies and procedures including compliance manual to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies.
- Engage and maintain strong relationship with regulatory authorities and handle all related enquiries (including regulatory inspections and audits).
- Provide appropriate training and promote compliance culture.
- Degree holder in Law, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of legal or compliance experience, prior inhouse banking and regulatory engagement experience a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise and deliver high quality work.
- Independent with a strategic mindset, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas.
- Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory compliance decisions.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume