Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Developing and maintaining web applications including public web site, portals, and LOB applications.
- Enhancements of our current applications, technical architecture enhancements, code refactoring, incorporating updated libraries.
- Ensure smooth and performant operation of applications in production.
- Monitor and maintain scheduled tasks.
- Full-stack development with latest technology.
- Maintain our continuous integration and delivery by enhancing to our CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure our applications has sufficient test coverage, both unit tests and integration tests.
- Create technical documentation.
- Mentor team members, present latest technology trends for internal learning.
- Work closely with other business teams.
- Enjoys a start-up environment, love to get your hands dirty and wear many hats.
- Can provide solution to identified problem, and self-initiated to execute the solution.
- Good hands-on coding skills, can write good clean code, while delivering under pressure.
- Passions to learn and apply new technologies.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Knowledge in one or more popular framework such as Rails, React, Play, NodeJS.
- Familiarity with databases, e.g. MySQL / MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Redis.
- 2-5+ years of experience in writing good clean production code and code optimization.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume