What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Understand business requirements to ensure proper development of test plans.
- Design and execute functional test plans for existing and new features of our products.
- Understand internet and mobile applications and behaviours to perform testing accordingly.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the planned level of performance and comply with established quality standards
- Identify application issues, report discrepancies, prepare test report and recommend improvements
- Communicate and liaise with users and development teams in carrying out testing.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years or above relevant experience
- Hands on experience in software testing and SDLC
- Understanding of application software components and integration, development and processes, application testing methodology
- Detail oriented, well organized and pro-active
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment under a tight schedule
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume