Public Relations Officer
- Contribute actively in shaping the Company’s overall PR strategy.
- Assist in implementation of PR strategies to promote the Company’s brand image.
- Manage and organize media interviews and events for the Company’s senior management.
- Handle media enquiries and media coordination, eg. press materials, PR clippings report etc.
- Maintain a strong network of media contacts and establish new potential media relations with financial and business media.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to develop PR activities, eg. events, social functions etc.
- Support the logistics and administration work for all PR activities.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years working experience in Corporate Communications, Public Relations for a sizable company.
- Experience in PR agency or media organisation is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Fluent in English & Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, multi-tasking, independent and well organized.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume