Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive
About this role:
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the team in driving the marcom and digital campaigns. The person will work closely with digital / creative agencies on both campaign execution and performance management. The role requires a creative and open-minded individual who is looking to work in a challenging but rewarding environment.
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Reporting to Marketing Manager and assist in executions of marcom and digital campaigns
- Work independently with internal and external parties for campaign executions and media negotiation
- Prepare regular and adhoc reports and evaluations to ensure deliveries of business goals
- Monitor performance of digital and social media channels, agile and immediate response to market change when necessary
- Monitor and manage marketing expenses
- Render administrative supports to the team such as billing and filing
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing or Advertising / Digital Agencies
- Experience in marcom and digital campaigns is an advantage. Agency background preferred.
- Good numeric sense and analytical skills. Proficiency in excel
- Fluent in English & Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude and work under pressure with tight timeline
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior marketing executive.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume