- Prepare and review engagement documentation and transactional documents for equity and debt financing transactions, business partnerships.
- Review and manage commercial, procurement and IP/IT contracts.
- Determine appropriate actions and solutions for the more complex contracts and business issues.
- Advice on regulatory compliance matters, including compliance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Money Lender Ordinance and related guidelines.
- Supervise junior on company secretarial related tasks.
- Manage legal and regulatory risk and protect the Company’s reputation and interests.
- LLB degree or equivalent, with at least 6-8 years PQE.
- International law firm experience is a must.
- In-house experience at financial institution would be an advantage.
- Excellent legal drafting and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skill to analyze difficult and complex legal and regulatory issues and provide succinct advice.
- High degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment, ability to prioritize and deliver high quality work.
- Ability to work independently and strategically, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas.
- Strong communication skills; A team player with ability to work with colleagues in different functions and across all levels .
- Proactive, organized, detail-orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Fluency in written and verbal English, Chinese and Cantonese.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Legal Counsel
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume