This is a senior role in the Legal and Compliance Division. The job holder will principally be responsible for all legal and compliance matters pertinent to the Group globally, with particular focus on the DCM/ECM and M&A activities.
- Report to the Group GC.
- Negotiate, structure, draft and review contracts and related legal documentation relating to all corporate finance activities including post-deal implementation.
- Advise and oversee investment/business development projects.
- Monitor corporate secretarial matters for the Group companies.
- Advise senior management on specific legal and compliance or reputational risk issues.
- Coordinate and manage external counsels and other third party service providers.
- Develop corporate policies and procedures for the Group and its member entities.
- Assist Group GC to supervise and coach junior team members.
- Provide training to businesses and functions.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by Group GC.
- HK qualified lawyers with at least 8 years’ PQE (In-house FI experience a plus).
- Solid ECM/ECM & M&A experience (listing experience a plus).
- Strong academic background with good commercial sense and business acumen.
- Strong analytical, communication and legal drafting skills (Chinese drafting skill is preferred, though not mandatory); self-motivated, responsible and entrepreneur.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese; ability to speak Putonghua is preferred.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume