IT Security Specialist
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Develop and maintain the overall network, cloud and infrastructure security design and integration for the Company.
- Formulate a set of policies, security standards, controls, guidelines and best practices on Cybersecurity.
- Promote awareness in information security internally and ensure compliance with Cybersecurity standards.
- Identify and coordinate the planning, development and implementation of technical security controls, including patches for system vulnerabilities and all technologies deployed.
- Define information security requirements for deploying new security technologies.
- Responsible for preparing system documentation and reporting.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in IT Security/Information Security.
- Hands-on experience with IT infrastructure security assessment including commercial and open source security testing / vulnerability analysis tools.
- Solid experience of key security technologies and the anomalies or alerts triggered within.
- Technical knowledge of security domain subjects significance to IT (e.g. Servers, Desktops, Network, Virtualization, Internet, and Mobile and Web technologies).
- Knowledge of HKMA requirements on information security frameworks/standards.
- Adaptive, strong analytical skills and highly aware of information security.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume