IT Security Specialist
- Develop and maintain the overall network, cloud and infrastructure security design and integration for the Company.
- Formulate a set of policies, security standards, controls, guidelines and best practices on Cybersecurity.
- Promote awareness in information security internally and ensure compliance with Cybersecurity standards.
- Identify and coordinate the planning, development and implementation of technical security controls, including patches for system vulnerabilities and all technologies deployed.
- Define information security requirements for deploying new security technologies.
- Responsible in preparing system documentation and reporting.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in IT Security/Information Security.
- Hands-on experience with IT infrastructure security assessment including commercial and open source security testing / vulnerability analysis tools.
- Solid experience of key security technologies and the anomalies or alerts triggered within.
- Technical knowledge of security domain subjects significance to IT (e.g. Servers, Desktops, Network, Virtualization, Internet, and Mobile and Web technologies).
- Knowledge of information security frameworks/standards.
- Adaptive, strong analytical skills and highly aware of information security.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume