IT Operations Manager (Virtual Banking)
- Manage daily operations of various support services according to the SLA and HKMA requirements.
- Review and design the existing infrastructure architecture according to regulatory requirements.
- Maintain production stability by implementing best practice, enterprise standards, governance and well-defined processes (ITIL).
- Responsible for enterprise change management and proactive in incident management.
- Drive process improvements and provide documentations for changes.
- Cooperate with other IT related teams for operation and project delivery.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in IT operations management in banking industry or financial institutions.
- Possess hands-on technical background in infrastructure support or operations (network, server, data center, etc.).
- Knowledge on cloud computing (AWS, Azure, AliCloud) is preferable.
- Result-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of HKMA requirements, well-versed with ITIL processes and tools.
- Passionate for improvement and good multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume