Head of Product and Business Development
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Support the General Manager on growth initiatives, including product development, strategic partnerships, etc. for Hong Kong personal lending business.
- Design and implement different strategies to grow existing portfolio in terms of outstanding balance and number of customers
- Formulate loyalty and retention campaigns to reduce customer attrition
- Explore new partnership opportunities to expand source of acquisition and at the same time deepen relationship with existing partners
- Be an enthusiastic team player and contribute at all levels of the organization across a number of areas – from leading meetings, delivering insightful research to product testing through customer interviews, no task is off limits
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience. Product management experience gained from personal lending business, credit card business or telecom business will be a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment. Comfortable with data and numbers.
- Experience in growth hacking, managing business lines, partnerships or products.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- A curious and questioning mind.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume