Head of Loan & Payment Operations
- Manage end-to-end loan processing from loan application, loan drawdown, rollover and repayment in accordance with approved terms, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Manage operations on remittance, autopay, electronic bill payment and fund transfer etc. to ensure the payment services are delivered smoothly and efficiently with regulatory compliance.
- Perform day end reconciliation and monitor all outstanding applications and payments.
- Prepare internal and external report to management and regulators if required.
- Work closely and monitor the service performance with vendors to maintain a good relationship and service qualities.
- Participate in projects on new process/service development, automation of new process and system enhancement/UAT to improve operational efficiency.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in banking payment operations including remittance, autopay, fund transfer and loans operations, with at least 5 years’ experience in supervisory function.
- Good knowledge of HKMA regulatory requirements.
- Organized, responsible and drive for improvement opportunity.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume