Head of Internal Audit
- Develop business and operational guidelines, compliance guidelines, and internal control policies.
- Plan, manage and execute internal audit projects.
- Review the efficiency of internal control system; ensure existing policies & procedures are in compliance with laws & regulations.
- Perform operational and financial audits across different business segments.
- Identify key business and control issues as well as develop action plan .
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance/Business or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification in CPA.
- 12 years or above internal control experience in MNCs/listed companies; Internal audit experience from Big 4 is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact effectively with senior management, functional heads and department heads.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, capable of working independently.
- Solid working experience in banking industry is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
- Travel to China office is required.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume