Head of Customer Center
- Handle complicated customer enquiries and resolve complaints.
- Prepare call performance MIS report to monitor the performance and the effectiveness of customer center against the defined servicing index.
- Continuously review/design customer script, FAQ to support new product/services launch.
- Plan and deploy resources to address ad-hoc or seasonal traffic trends to keep the services up to standard.
- Provide regular team coaching and training to uphold the staff’s competence and capability in carrying out their duties.
- Acts as Complaint officer of the Virtual Bank for contact by HKMA/SFC in relation to customer complaint or complaint handling.
- Participate in projects on new process/service development, automation of new process and system enhancement/UAT to improve operational efficiency.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in banking and customer services industry with at least 5 years at supervisory level.
- Sound knowledge of HKMA regulatory requirements.
- Excellent skills in communication and handling customer complaints.
- Customer and service oriented with proactive and positive manner.
- Willing to work shifts on weekends and public holidays.
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin).
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume