What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Support WeLab's senior management team on growth initiatives, including strategic partnerships, operational improvements, and product development for the Virtual Bank in Hong Kong.
- Serve as a results-oriented project manager working with internal and external stakeholders to drive growth of products and partnerships with a data driven mindset.
- Be a key member of the Virtual Banking team and help WeLab succeed in delivering the best products and digital experiences in the Hong Kong market.
- Help drive the Virtual Bank’s business and product development efforts end to end, from ideation and planning to executing and managing entire workstreams.
- Be an enthusiastic team player and contribute at all levels of the organization across a number of areas – from leading meetings, delivering insightful research to product testing through customer interviews, no task is off limits.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience. Background in investment banking, management consulting, or a related field a plus. Experience in business development is an advantage.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment.
- Experience in defining, growing, and managing business lines, partnerships or products.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume