- Support WeLab's senior management team on growth initiatives, including strategic partnerships, operational improvements, and product development for the Virtual Bank in Hong Kong.
- Serve as a results-oriented project manager working with internal and external stakeholders to drive growth of products and partnerships with a data driven mindset.
- Be a key member of the Virtual Banking team and help WeLab succeed in delivering the best products and digital experiences in the Hong Kong market.
- Help drive the Virtual Bank’s business and product development efforts end to end, from ideation and planning to executing and managing entire workstreams.
- Be an enthusiastic team player and contribute at all levels of the organization across a number of areas – from leading meetings, delivering insightful research to product testing through customer interviews, no task is off limits.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience. Background in investment banking, management consulting, or a related field a plus. Experience in business development is an advantage.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment.
- Experience in defining, growing, and managing business lines, partnerships or products.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume