About this role:
The Growth team is often referred to as ‘internal consultants’ or a ‘SWAT team’ within the company. We are highly focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities to evolve early stage ideas into future growth machines. We are constantly finding ways to drive exponential business growth, whether that’s through discovering new partnerships and acquisition channels or optimizing product conversion. We love data and are obsessive about dissecting and turning it into new strategies to optimize our business model, products and customer journeys. We work hand in hand with product, tech, design, marketing to implement growth initiatives which allow us to get our product into the hands of more customers and deliver value to them faster everyday.
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Support WeLab's senior management team on growth initiatives, including product development, strategic partnerships, operational and organizational improvements for the virtual bank in Hong Kong
- Serve as a results-oriented project manager working with internal and external stakeholders to uncover and optimize growth levers for the virtual banking business
- Design and run tests, analyse results and data to uncover insights, and structure them to build and execute actionable plans to drive growth.
- Be inquisitive, always questioning assumptions and thinking creatively to hack customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention and revenue.
- Take being agile to the extreme. Help formulate long term growth strategy on the one hand, and deliver day to day executional excellence on the other.
- Be a key member of the Virtual Banking team and help WeLab succeed in delivering the best products and digital experiences in the Hong Kong market
- Be an enthusiastic team player and contribute at all levels of the organization across a number of areas – from leading meetings, delivering insightful research to product testing through customer interviews, no task is off limits
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience. Background in product management, growth hacking or startups and investment banking, management consulting, or a related field a plus. Experience at a start-up is an advantage.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment. Comfortable with data and numbers.
- Experience in growth hacking, managing business lines, partnerships or products.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- A curious, questioning mind.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume