Group Risk Manager
Group Risk function is accountable for enabling the efficient and effective governance of significant risks, and related opportunities in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Asia markets. The high calibre talent will support the VP in the Company’s risk management operations, including managing, identifying, evaluating, reporting and overseeing the Company’s risks externally and internally.
- Interface with different stakeholders across Business, Risk and other functions at Group and Country level to form holistic view at Group level.
- Support consumer lending business strategies and expansion at risk justified level and satisfy various regulatory requirements.
- Participate and contribute to periodic reviews of credit risk policies, procedures and committee governance structures.
- Assist with the co-ordination meetings and the documentation and data requests with country.
- Ensure consistent application and enforcement of credit policies in credit operations functions.
- Prepare dashboard and ad-hoc reporting to monitor credit quality and risk distributions, caps and triggers.
- Participate in working groups to ensure the project deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Anticipate changes in credit conditions and follow-up on actions to mitigate potential risks.
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking or related work experience in credit risk management.
- Knowledge of credit analysis and credit management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment; can deliver under considerable time pressure (with attention to detail and accuracy).
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, with Mandarin preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume