Group Investor Relations Manager
- Responsible for Group’s Investor Relations functions and initiatives.
- Maintain and develop relationships within the investment community, with latest business development of the company.
- Manage and coordinate internally with finance, legal, and marketing.
- Prepare, draft and translate media release, investor communications, speech copywriting and company announcement on a wide range of investment topics in English and Chinese.
- Organize and formulate investment presentation and conduct investor meetings, road shows and conferences.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or Business-related disciplines.
- Result-oriented, well-organized and self-motivated.
- Minimum 8 years’ related experience in listed companies or financial industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of both written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume