Group Head of Finance
- Report to the Deputy CFO, manage the group finance team and overseas the financial control functions of the group so that all policies, procedures and systems meet the group’s short and long-term business objectives.
- Provide full-fledged financial leadership on the overall financial and management reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Lead the preparation of the group’s interim and annual reports and the statutory accounts of group companies.
- Provide business partnership to senior management on the group’s financial analysis and growth strategies.
- Work closely with senior management on all strategic initiatives (including investments, fundraisings, merger and acquisitions, financial due diligence, treasury and risk management).
- Formulate strategic financial planning in accordance with senior management direction and budget guidelines and drive the completion of regular business performance follow-up.
- Lead the group’s new accounting system implementation.
- Drive the group’s tax planning and compliance.
- Continuously review and improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of the process and organization with the aim to reach world class level.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Qualified Accountant with HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent.
- A senior financial executive with at least 15+ years working experience of which at least 6 years a managerial level gained from HK listed companies.
- Solid big 4 background is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in HK Listing Rules.
- In-depth knowledge of HKFRS or IFRS.
- Experience in banking and finance industry a plus.
- Highest standard of integrity, ethics & professionalism with strong business acumen.
- Strong leadership skills, hands-on and highly self-motivated.
- A high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills to deal with people at all levels and drive change.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume