Front End Engineer
- Use current web technologies to design and implement innovative web front-end applications along with our designers.
- Build reusable UI/UX components to use across projects within the business.
- Maintain and enhance our current digital properties.
- Create quality web application that incorporates the latest web trends.
- Capture and measure web application product performance.
- Enhance our product effectiveness through quantitative measures such as A/B tests, conversion rate, clicks, scrolls, time to action.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline (Software Engineering, Computer Science).
- 3+ years of solid development experience in web technologies.
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following web technologies: Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS.
- Great passion of front-end web development and programming visual.
- Demonstrated experience in user interface design, interaction design, information architecture and usability testing.
- Mobile web experience for mobile smartphones and tablets is a plus.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Able to work independently with business owners to understand requirements and deliver high quality UI/UX.
- Experienced in working with an agile team.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume