Digital Product Manager
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Drive and lead business solution design of the IT platform in order to support the growth of Virtual Bank business.
- Develop and implement product roadmaps and features in building the Virtual Bank platform.
- Manage the whole technology development process, keep track of the project timeline and ensure the solutions are viable.
- Drive product management in features design and specifications, provide solutions for enhancement.
- Review functional specifications and system design to ensure the system is well-designed and in line with business requirements.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in technology role with Product Manager experience.
- Experience in e-banking / mobile banking in Retail Banking industry is preferable.
- Experience in analysis and design of Business, Operating, and Management models.
- Knowledge of HKMA banking regulations is a plus.
- Independent, flexible with good organizational skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume