Chief Financial Officer
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive management level, help build a new fintech business under a dynamic environment.
- Develop and implement finance and controlling systems and processes that align with the organization's overall vision and its business objectives.
- Lead overall finance function so that financial and controlling transactions, policies, systems, and procedures meet the organization's short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Prepare the organization's financial, MIS reports, regulatory reporting and budget.
- Provide cost effective and innovative IT solutions and infrastructure to support the requirements of business growth and productivity improvement.
- Lead and coach the team to support the businesses and guard the integrity.
- Lead financing transactions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance related major; MBA preferred.
- Qualified Accountant, with IFRS knowledge.
- An experienced financial executive with at least 15 years of successful track record from banking and finance industry.
- Solid experience in regulatory reporting, ALCO, risk management and regulatory compliance at executive level.
- Strong commercial sense and business acumen.
- Proficient in strategic and tactical thinking about the business, developing actionable business plans and demonstrating to team members how to achieve those plans.
- A positive attitude and desire to succeed, and a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume