About this role:
The Business Intern will participate in projects across a variety of functions including business development, marketing and operations. The intern will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of WeLab Limited over an 8-12 week period. The intern will work with a manager who will help identify project goals and support his or her professional development.
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Provide support for the development, execution and tracking of business development and marketing projects.
- Analyze results of campaigns and projects.
- Create and execute on marketing ideas, including but not limited to writing content for email marketing campaigns and blog posts.
- Research and analyze the current website and suggest changes to improve UI/UX.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in any major.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Proactive, independent worker and works well with others.
- Fluency in English and either Mandarin or Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected]。
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume