What you’ll be doing
- Full-stack development with latest technologies.
- Enhance our current applications, technical architecture enhancements, code refactoring, incorporating updated libraries.
- Ensure smooth and performant operation of applications in production.
- Maintain our continuous integration and delivery by enhancing to our CI/CD pipeline.
- Create technical documentation and providing written knowledge transfer material
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical design
Who we think you are
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experienced in working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc. is preferred.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Fluent in English, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the senior role