What you’ll be doing
- Reporting to Marketing Manager and assist in executions of marcom and digital campaigns
- Work independently with internal and external parties for campaign executions and media negotiation
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports and evaluations to ensure deliveries of business goals
- Monitor and optimize performance of digital and social media channels, agile and immediate response to market change when necessary
- Monitor and manage marketing expenses
- Render administrative supports to the team such as billing and filing
Who we think you are
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing or Advertising / Media / Digital Agencies
- Experience in marcom and digital campaigns is an advantage. Agency background preferred.
- Good fundamental in paid and owned media including video, display, SEM, social and website UI UX
- Good numeric sense and analytical skills. Proficiency in excel
- Fluent in English & Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude and work under pressure with tight timeline
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior marketing executive.