What you’ll be doing
- Support WeLab's senior management team on growth initiatives, including product development, operational and organizational improvements for the virtual bank in Hong Kong
- Serve as a results-oriented project manager working with internal and external stakeholders to uncover and optimize growth levers for the virtual banking business
- Design and run tests, analyse results and data to uncover insights, and structure them to build and execute actionable plans to drive growth.
- Be inquisitive, always questioning assumptions and thinking creatively to hack customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention and revenue.
- Take being agile to the extreme. Help formulate long term growth strategy on the one hand, and deliver day to day executional excellence on the other.
- Be a key member of the Virtual Banking team and help WeLab succeed in delivering the best products and digital experiences in the Hong Kong market
- Be an enthusiastic team player and contribute at all levels of the organization across a number of areas – from leading meetings, delivering insightful research to product testing through customer interviews, no task is off limits
Who we think you are
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience. Background in management consulting, or a related field a plus. Experience at a start-up and growth hacking is an advantage.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment. Comfortable with data and numbers.
- Experience in growth hacking, managing business lines, partnerships or products.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- A curious, questioning mind.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin.