The Business Intern will participate in projects across a variety of functions including business development, marketing and operations. The intern will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the growth of WeLab Limited over an 8-12 week period. The intern will work with a manager who will help identify project goals and support his or her professional development.
- Provide support for the development, execution and tracking of business development and marketing projects.
- Analyze results of campaigns and projects.
- Create and execute on marketing ideas, including but not limited to writing content for email marketing campaigns and blog posts.
- Research and analyze the current website and suggest changes to improve UI/UX.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in any major.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Proactive, independent worker and works well with others.
- Fluency in English and either Mandarin or Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume