Senior Growth Manager, Indonesia
Role & Responsibilities
- As the Senior Growth Manager in Indonesia you will work closely with the Head of International Markets and Head of Growth to set and execute on business strategy in Indonesia as well as support initiatives in the greater Southeast Asia region.
- Support WeLab's senior management team on growth initiatives, including strategic partnerships, operational improvements, and product development in Indonesia that directly align with the overall company strategy.
- Lead and execute key strategic initiatives and projects end to end with a results-oriented and data-driven mindset, mobilizing and aligning internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a resourceful multi-tasker and be prepared to dive into different business areas whether its leading a product initiative, pursuing a new growth or partnership opportunity, or spearheading a new operational initiative. You’ll be the go-to person for many key strategic initiatives in the region.
- Drive our regional business development efforts and take a hands-on approach to negotiate, execute and manage partnerships.
- Be an enthusiastic team player and contribute at all levels of the organization across several areas – no task is off limits.
- 8+ years of experience with previous experience working in a management consulting company, investment bank, PE/VC firm or technology company in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, strategic project management, product management, business development or related qualitative functions.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Indonesia market with strong understanding of local consumer behavior and market trends.
- Experience with strategic partnerships and business development in the tech industry is a plus.
- Experience in a leadership role at a tech startup or early stage venture is a plus.
- Quick learner who can make thoughtful strategic decisions and able to drive multiple projects with competing deadlines across the finish line.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and creative problem solver who can both lead and execute independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with minimal resources.
- Excellent written and communication skills and attention to details with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Spoken and written fluency in Bahasa and English
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Founded in 2013 in Hong Kong, WeLab is reinventing traditional financial services by creating seamless mobile lending experiences. With its proprietary risk management technology, WeLab effectively analyses unstructured mobile big data within seconds to make credit decisions for individual borrowers. WeLab operates WeLend in Hong Kong, Wolaidai (我来贷) in Mainland China and a fintech joint venture Astra WeLab Digital Arta (“AWDA”) in Indonesia. The company also partners with traditional financial institutions which utilise WeLab’s technology to offer FinTech-enabled solutions to their customers.
WeLab was named in a KPMG-sponsored report as one of the top 100 FinTech companies in the world – #7 in China and #23 globally – and was ranked by Deloitte as the #1 fastest growing tech company by revenue in Hong Kong and #4 in China. WeLab’s investors include Malaysian sovereign wealth fund Khazanah Nasional Berhad, CK Hutchison’s TOM Group, International Finance Corporation (a member of the World Bank Group), Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, China Construction Bank (International), Sequoia Capital and ING Bank.
For more information, please visit www.welab.coSubmit your resume