What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Implement and support virtual and cloud platforms including servers, storage, containers, network and system management tools.
- Develop scripts and programs to automate system-related operations.
- Monitor system performance, perform system tuning and trouble-shooting.
- Provide technical support to cloud infrastructure and system integration.
- Manage hardware and software inventory.
- Manage system configuration and monitoring.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Certificate holder or above in IT or Computer related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge of general Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of networking, virtualization, IT security, cloud, system monitoring.
- Good work ethics, self-motivated and excited to learn.
- Fluent Cantonese and English.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume