What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Work with our team to design, implement, and extend our backend platform.
- Integrate new technologies and techniques into our existing systems.
- Perform optimization and code refactor to make our system more awesome.
- Assist to build and maintain our data pipeline.
- Monitor and troubleshoot day to day errors.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- 2-6 years professional experience in software development
- Candidate with good breadth of experience in multiple technologies, tools, frameworks and processes is highly regarded
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, SQL or NoSQL databases
- Able to work independently with business owners to understand requirements and deliver high quality software
- Solid understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, software design patterns, OOP, etc.
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities.
- Fluent in English, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume