Senior Manager / Manager, Corporate Treasury
- Establish asset and liability data management framework.
- Participate in building up an effective ALM platform from the perspectives of capital return, capital structure, compliance with regulatory requirements, risk resisting capability and business need.
- Assist in setting up balance sheet management framework, taking into consideration annual business strategy and financial budget requirements, providing critical suggestions to support the Virtual Bank’s assets and liabilities structural risk and return management.
- Monitor and prepare report for the Virtual Bank’s crucial information and data regarding assets and liabilities management. Maintain statistical tracking of market and peers’ situation.
- Perform financial analysis and planning, prepare proposals for strategies, remedial actions and future. Assist in treasury operations execution.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, Economics, Statistics or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking industry or financial institutions, with experience specialized in financial management / ALM.
- Professional qualification in HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM, ACIB or ACIS will be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of HKMA requirements and money market.
- Willing to work under pressure with strong self-initiative.
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume