About this role:
WeLab Bank is looking for a passionate Technology PMO Analyst to join our team. We are hiring a team-player who is excited by providing support and control to Technology project delivery and governance with an agile mindset, via managing day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO) such as defining delivery governance framework, facilitating project planning, analysing financial information and ensuring minimal adequate documentation.
We want to expand our team with an active contributor that has self-initiative, is keen on applying an agile mindset and passionate for continuous improvement on new and existing processes enabling effective and efficient way of working for Technology team.
If this sounds like you, here is a chance to work with one of the first virtual banks established in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion
- Closely follow up programs / project development and track that it is completed appropriately and within time and budget
- Collect, consolidate and analyze program and project information and data to support effective decision making
- Support enforcement of necessary control and governance within Technology department
- Provide executive visibility to project and program level status, issues, risks and costs
- Support business change request process to manage the functional and portfolio pipeline for Technology team
- Support contract and invoice approval process and record keeping within Technology domain
- Provide administrative support on JIRA, confluence, organizing meetings, taking minutes, etc.
- Take ownership of given tasks and deliver in highest quality
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree or above in Information Technology / Business Administration or related field
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in Information Technology PMO, project delivery or business analysis
- Experience with waterfall and agile program / project management and delivery
- Hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Able to work independently with stakeholders
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude and work under pressure with tight timeline
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise and deliver high quality work
- Fluent in English and Cantonese with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP, Certified Scrum Master, ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume