Head of Account Operations
- Develop and oversee account on-boarding workflow to ensure the process end to end complied with regulatory requirement, under control and smooth execution
- Review and follow up the applications with incomplete documentation and KYC verification
- Monitor and perform investigation on suspicious transactions and account maintenance which warrant for close surveillance and management reporting
- Review the team performance and quality of deliverables, drive initiatives and improvement plan to ensure the process running in an effective and efficient way
- Participate in projects on new process/service development, automation of new process and system enhancement/UAT to improve operational efficiency
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking account operations including AML, KYC, transaction monitoring etc.
- Sound knowledge of HKMA regulatory requirements
- Organized, responsible and keen for improvement opportunity
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Operations Manager
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume