- Collaborate with different teams to define, design and ship new platform innovative features
- Technical ownership of projects and managing deliverables
- Apply the best fit technology on daily work to optimize the scalability and performance of our business
- Develop and implement end to end data pipeline from collection, analysis to visualisation
- Apply data analysis, machine learning, and incorporating AI into our platform
- Collaborate with product, design, operations, marketing and growth team to enhance our business via the use of Data
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Work efficiently with non-technical teams and understand how data can generate value for them
- Able to draw insights about customers, business, markets, and growth opportunities using data analysis
- Knowledge in statistics, modelling, regressions, AI theory, machine learning approaches
- Knowledge in one or more data technologies (e.g Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop, Tensorflow)
- Able to operate the end to end data pipeline, from data collection to data cleansing.
- Strong passion in emerging technology
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume