Chief Risk Officer
- Identify, develop and implement risk strategies especially in the area of credit risk and strategy risk control of the Virtual Bank.
- Oversee legal, compliance and risk departments to ensure their work policies and procedures comply with regulatory requirements.
- Govern the risk control processes and structure to ensure they are effective and up-to-date according to regulatory guidelines.
- Identify risk issues raised and initiate actions to sustain the risk management control of the Virtual Bank.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the related business products, systems and working process in order to identify potential risks in different kinds of risk areas.
- Participate in different new projects or product development exercises to plan and manage concerning risk framework.
- Recruit, train, coach and develop staffs to build the teams and drive best-in-class Risk Management.
- Provide risk evaluation report to top management and initiate plans to strengthen risk culture.
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ risk management experience in financial services and banking industry.
- In-depth knowledge of HKMA regulatory guidelines.
- Profound experience in credit risk and strategy risk in banking industry.
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Strongly passionate with an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume