Assistant Loan Operations Manager
About this role:
At Welab, we should stay connected and keep abreast of the latest technological development to drive for an innovative and digital servicing model to exceed our customer expectation. As the Assistant Loan Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to monitor daily operations and control task to ensure all services attained with high service standards as well as complying with internal policy and regulatory requirements.
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Assists Manager to monitor daily operations and control task are accomplished. Perform quality checking for completed application and attained with high service standards
- Review customer’s financial status, Credit Bureau Report, document and internal credit history to facilitate loan approval processing
- Process applications according to Credit and AML policies, compliance and regulatory requirement
- Perform document verification to mitigate the risk of fraud application
- Prepare internal and external report to management and regulators if required
- Participate in projects on new process/service development, automation of new process and system enhancement/UAT to improve operational efficiency
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 3- 5 years related experience in personal loan products.
- Self-initiative and good team player
- Passionate in shaping a brand-new banking experience to the market;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Loan Operations Officer
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.Submit your resume