Assistant Credit Analytics Manager
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role:
- Collect and process data to provide insights for business stakeholders.
- Support statistical analysis of risk & business data.
- Develop customer segmentation, and risk modelling.
- Develop credit policy monitoring, and review existing credit procedures.
- Support credit MIS reporting.
What is required and what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related field.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment, SAS programming experience is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Credit Risk Management / Business Intelligence in consumer finance industry.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- General understanding of the retail financial services industry, especially unsecured lending products.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Less experience will be considered as senior credit analyst.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots (chicken wings and french toast, etc.) with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
- Weekly afternoon teas and fully stocked fridge
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & recognition:
- KPMG’s 2018 Fintech Top 100 – #7 in China and #23 globally, only Hong Kong fintech recognized on the list for 3 straight years
- The Asian Banker’s “Best Business Model” and “Best Data Analytics Initiative” in 2018
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please email your resume to us at [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Submit your resume